Start date : as soon as possible
Roles and responsabilities
As a senior consultant, you will:
- Support CCG on consulting mandate;
- Prospect potentiel clients;
- Share internally and externally best practices ;
- Conduct GHGs adaptation and mitigation mandate ;
- Write reports and presentations ;
- Sustain relationships with actual and future clients ;
- Prepare articles to promote CCG know-how to external public ;
- Sustain innovative practices.
Experiences and qualifications
- High level of knowledge on climate change adaptation, especially on vulnerabilities analysis, risks and opportunities, action plan of adapation;
- Experiences on stakeholders engagement and change management;
- Good level of knowledge regarding climate change mitigation, e.g. GHGs emissions inventory, reduction action plan, science-based targets, scenarios analysis, etc.
- Knowledge on disclosure frameworks such as CDP, TCFD, GRI, DJSI.
- High autonomy and teamwork spirit
- Good analytic and synthetic skills
- Critical mind
- High proactivity
- Good communication skills
- Several years of consulting experience in the field of sustainable development.
- Perfect spoken and written french.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, environmental sciences, or sustainable development (or equivalent), master’s degree in one of these specialties is an asset.
Benefits and additional information
Working place : Montréal (remote recommended)
COVID-19: We follow all CNESST regulations.
To work in a performant, flexible, dynamic and inclusive environment.
Send us your resume, a cover letter and any other relevant document to email@example.com.